Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Back to blogging

Alhamdulillah! Yay.. Just feels so good to be back. Never thought I would find time to log in back here again, albeit the lingering thoughts.. Since.. Ok, maybe a couple of weeks ago. It's like I just have to pen down my thoughts, or else, berserk I go. Heh.

So yeah.. My big girl is on my bed and we were talking random stuff and so, I'm like telling her that I started blogging again, and that she should read me. This girl! She literally replied, "No way, I would just cringe reading you." Err... Hello? What's up with kids these days huh? She is saying that I don't blog like how I talk in reality. Well.. Harlow.. Like really.. We aren't supposed to type the way we speak.. Yet sometimes I just do. However, I don't quite like the usage of Singlish when I type.. Grr. Oh well. No biggie if she doesn't want to read her mum's blog. Pfft. To think my opening entry is already a grumbly one. Heh.

Well, it's nice to be back here again. That being said, we are into our second Ramadhan.. Alhamdulillah.


- Posted via Iamour

No comments:

Post a Comment